Imagine having your very own personal greenhouse INSIDE your home. Most people would probably think that a project like this would be insanely expensive and require a great deal of work.
But what if we told you that you could create a collection of miniature greenhouses just by replacing your windows? Garden windows from Window Depot USA add a little extra space by projecting slightly outward, allowing your plants the opportunity to catch plenty of sunlight.
They are often installed in the kitchen but can be installed basically anywhere. They look like a small Bay or Bow Window. Garden Windows have glass on all sides except for the bottom, and you can also install glass shelves for a place to store flowers and plants.
- Fully welded, rigid PVC vinyl frame will not chip, rot or peel and will never need to be painted.
- Aluminum and steel reinforcements in the front mullion.
- Clear 1-inch insulated glass package.
- Top sloped insulating glass (a constant 35-degree pitch) is tempered for improved safety and unit integrity.
- Both vents and deadlites have a built-in weep system and external glazing.
- A two-part structural silicone is used to glaze the top slope and vertical deadlite portions of the unit.
- Security within reach
- Easy to Open and Close
- Air Tight Seal
- Formulated to withstand the elements
- Structural Rigidity
- Empowering greater energy Savings
- Lower U-factors, better gas retention
- Reflects UV and Heat
- Invisible ‘thermal blanket’
- Aesthetic design options
- Accident Safety
Go Green With Garden Windows in Lincoln
Brighten up your kitchen with more sunlight and blooming flowers with a new garden window. They’re perfect with homeowners who have a green thumb, or for those who just want to enjoy an upgraded appearance in their home.
We’d be honored for the opportunity to earn your business.
There’s never been a better time than RIGHT NOW to get a
no-obligation consultation from your local Window Depot in Lincoln NE.